Your doors are how you get into your home. They are also the most common attack vector for intruders, burglars, and home invaders. Security cameras, alarms, and security patrols don’t protect your doors from attack and penetration. You need a physical barrier to do that.
Each Holdfast Security Screen is constructed to withstand attack and to prevent unauthorized entry. Our tough 304 stainless steel mesh resists knives, rocks, and other burglary tools. They effectively protect the entryway into your home, giving you time to react and respond.
Why Crimsafe Security Doors are Better
There are several features unique to Crimsafe Doors that sets them apart from the competition:
- Tough and durable 304 stainless steel mesh – thicker than most other security screen meshes on the market to withstand sustained assaults.
- The Screw-Clamp mechanical fastening system that securely holds the mesh in the frame resulting in a stronger system than competitive screen products.
- The three-point locking system uses a “parrot-beak” configuration that resists prying and “jimmying”.
- Our security screens are screwed directly into your wall studs to securely fasten your screen into the frame.
- We use proprietary tamper-resistant screws to guarantee the integrity of your system
Types Of Security Doors
- Hinged Doors
- Single, Double, and Sliding Doors
- French Doors
- Bi-fold Doors
- Stacking Doors
Security Screen Door Benefits
- Super strong security keeps out intruders and makes sure you only let invited guests into your home
- Keeps out insects
- Allows airflow and through-breezes, keeping your home cooler in summer and cutting down on air conditioning bills
- Provides a barrier against hailstones and wind-blown debris during storms
- Replace unsightly bars or grilles – keep them so you maintain a feeling of open space and unhindered views